- 讲师:刘萍萍 / 谢楠
- 课时:160h
- 价格 4580 元
特色双名师解密新课程高频考点,送国家电网教材讲义,助力一次通关
配套通关班送国网在线题库一套
[ Laughing ]
史莱克? 记得你说过妖怪有好多层吗?
Uh, Shrek? Uh, rememberwhen you said ogres have layers?
没错
Oh, aye.
我有点儿事要坦白
Well, I have a bit ofa confession to make.
驴没有好多层,我们的恐惧都表现在袖子上
Donkeys don't have layers. We wear our fear right out there on our sIeeves.
- 等等! 驴没有袖子 - 你明白我的意思
- Wait a second. Donkeys don't have sIeeves. - You know what I mean.
你不能对我说你怕高
You can't tell me you're afraid ofheights.
在沸腾岩浆湖摇晃的桥上走我不舒服
I'm just a little uncomfortabIe about being on a rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava!
别怕,驴,我就在你身边
Come on, Donkey. I'm right here beside ya, okay?
帮助和鼓励你
For emotionaI support,
我们一起来通过,一次迈一婴儿小步
we'll just tackIe this thing together one little baby step at a time.
- 真的? - 真的,真的
- Really? - Really, really.
- 这样我感觉好多了 - 往前走
- Okay, that makes me feeI so much better. -Just keep moving.
- 别往下看… - 别往下看,别往下看
- And don't look down. - Okay, don't look down. Don't look down.
别往下看,往前走,别往下看
Don't look down. Keep on moving. Don't look down.
史莱克! 我在往下看!
[ Gasps ] Shrek! I'm lookin' down!
我过不去了! 请放了我吧!
Oh, God, I can't do this! Just Iet me off, please!
- 你已经走了一半了! - 我知道那部分安全!
- But you're already half way. - But I know “that” half is safe!
好,我没有时间,你回去吧
Okay, fine. I don't have time for this. You go back.
史莱克! 等等!
- Shrek, no! Wait! -Just, Donkey--
- 我们交换一下儿位置 - 别这样!
- Let's have a dance then, shall we? - Don't do that!
对不起,别哪样?
Oh, I'm sorry. Do what?
- 这样? - 对,那样
- Oh, this? - Yes, that!
怎么了? 就这样,好
Yes? Yes, do it. Okay.
不,史莱克
[ Screams ] No, Shrek!
- 不! 停下! - 你说就这样! 我在这样做啊
- No! Stop it! - You said do it! I'm doin' it.
史莱克,我要死了,我要死了
I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. Shrek, I'm gonna die.
Oh!
这就行了,驴,这就行了
That'll do, Donkey. That'll do.
酷
CooI.
那么喷火的家伙在哪里?
[ Donkey ] So where is this fire-breathing pain-in-the-neck anyway?
在里面,等我们来救她
Inside, waiting for us to rescue her.
我说的是那条龙,史莱克
[ ChuckIes ] I was talkin' about the dragon, Shrek.
[WaterDripping]
[WindHowling]
你怕吗?
[ Donkey Whispering ] You afraid?
不怕,但…
No, but-- Shh.
嗯,我也不怕
Oh, good. Me neither. [ Gasps ]
害怕并不是过错
'Cause there's nothin' wrong with bein' afraid.
害怕是对陌生环境的敏感反应
Fear's a sensibIe response to an unfamiIiar situation.
陌生的危险环境
UnfamiIiar dangerous situation, I might add.
有一条喷火的龙
With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire,
害怕并不意味着你是胆小鬼
it sure doesn't mean you're a coward ifyou're a little scared.
我确信史莱克不是胆小鬼
I sure as heck ain't no coward. I know that. [ Gasps ]
驴,两件事,好吗?
Donkey, two things, okay?
责编:杨粟梅
课程专业名称 |
讲师 |
课时 |
查看课程 |
---|
课程专业名称 |
讲师 |
课时 |
查看课程 |
---|
点击加载更多评论>>