请给我一张地铁图。
A subway map, please.
Could I have a subway map, please? *比较礼貌的说法。
售票处在哪儿?
Where's the ticket counter?
到新宿多少钱?
How much is the fare to Shinjuku?
How much is the fare to Shinjuku? (到新宿多少钱?)
I'll find out for you. (我看一下。)
What is the fare to Shinjuku?
How much does it cost to get to Shinjuku?
What's the price of a ticket to Shinjuku?
How much do I pay to go to Shinjuku?
150日元。
It's one hundred fifty yen.
到新宿,我该坐哪趟车?
Which train should I take to Shinjuku?
Which train goes to Shinjuku? (哪趟车到新宿?)
Which train stops at Shinjuku? (哪趟车在新宿停?)
Which train is going toward Shinjuku? (哪趟车开往新宿?)
我该在哪站换车?
Where am I supposed to change? *be supposed to...“应该做……”。
Where am I supposed to change? (我应该在哪站换车?)
At Shinjuku. (在新宿。)
Where do I change trains?
Where should I change trains?
Where am I supposed to transfer?
At what station should I change?
我要到荻洼在哪儿下车?
Where am I supposed to get off for Ogikubo?
到新宿换乘JR的中央线。
You can change to the JR Chuo Line at Shinjuku.
在哪儿能坐上快车?
Where can I catch an express train? *特快是a limited express, 每站都停的车是a local train。
到第二站台。
Go to track number two.
Go to track two.
Take this train. (坐这趟车。)
Take the orange train. (坐那辆黄色的车。)
点击加载更多评论>>