(1)这种情景总是令我感动,让我深思。
Such a sight always moves me and sets me thinking.
Or: This is a sight that never fails to move me and set me thinking.
(2)别怪她了,在类似情况下,呢你自己也会这么做的。
Stop scolding / blaming her — You’d have done the same thing under / in similar circumstances.
(3)我们应该为自己所拥有的一切而心存感激,而不是对任何事情都漫不经心。
We should be appreciative of / grateful for what we have instead of taking everything for granted.
(4)他也许会答应改变,但无非又是说一套做一套罢了。
He may promise to change, but it’s the same old story of saying one thing and doing another.
(5)我苦苦思索应该怎样把这个可怕的消息告诉他。
I racked my brains about how to break the terrible news to him.
(6)我将永远无法报答父母为我所做的一切。
It will be impossible for me to repay my parents for everything they have done for me.
(7)且让我再次感谢大家的参与,祝你们工作顺利。
For now, it remains to me to thank you once more for joining us and wish you good luck in your work.
(8)我一开始就说过,他会给我们惹麻烦的。
I said right from the beginning that he would cause us trouble.
(9)我看看那印满字的书页,但不知道什么写写些什么。
I looked at the printed page but the words made no sense.
(10)我们必须使人们意识到保护环境的必要性。
We must awaken people to the need to protect our environment.
点击加载更多评论>>