Slow Down 放慢你的舞步
Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round?
你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic fly?
你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?
Do you run through each day on the fly?
你是否每天忙个不停
When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?
当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed
每晚就寝时
With the next hundred chores running through your head?
你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?
You'd better slow down
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast
不要匆匆忙忙
Time is short
人生苦短
The music won't last
音乐不会永远奏下去。
When you run so fast to get somewhere,
当你匆忙赶到目的地时,
You miss half the fun of getting there.
也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。
When you worry and hurry through your day,
当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,
It is like an unopened gift....
就像一份礼物还没被拆开…...
Thrown away...
就已丢弃……
Life is not a race.
人生不是一场竞赛。
Do take it slower,
放慢你的脚步
Hear the music
倾听沿途的音符
Before the song is over.
在音乐还没结束以前。
词汇注释
merry-go-round n. 旋转木马
slap vi. 拍击
gaze at 凝视,注视
点击加载更多评论>>