- 讲师:刘萍萍 / 谢楠
- 课时:160h
- 价格 4580 元
特色双名师解密新课程高频考点,送国家电网教材讲义,助力一次通关
配套通关班送国网在线题库一套
[ Roaring ]
- [ Shouting ] - [ Roaring ]
[ Roaring Continues ]
[ Shouting Continues ]
你们还不快走就没有机会了
[ Whispers ] This is the part where you run away.
- [ Gasping ] - [ Laughs ]
[Laughing]
滚
And stay out!
通缉 神话之物
“Wanted. Fairy tale creatures.”
[ Sighs ]
好的,这个满了
[Man's Voice] All right. This one's full.
拉走
- “Take it away!” - [ Gasps ]
走,快点,快点。下一个
- Move it along. Come on! Get up! - Next!
给我。你飞行的日子要结束了
Give me that! Your flying days are over.
这是给女巫的20块银子。下一个!
That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. Next!
起来,快点。20块
- Get up! Come on! - Twenty pieces.
在这里坐下
- “[Thudding]” - “Sit down there!”
安静!
- Keep quiet! - “[Crying]”
笼子太小了
This cage is too small.
请不要让我进去。我不再固执了
Please don't turn me in. I'll never be stubborn again.
我会改的。给我多一次机会。
I can change. Please! Give me another chance!
闭嘴。下一个
- Oh, shut up. - Oh! - “Next!”
什么东西?这是一个小木偶
- What have you got? - This little wooden puppet.
我不是木偶,我是一个真正的男孩
I'm not a puppet. I'm a real boy.
5先令给这个疯狂的玩具
Five shillings for the possessed toy.
拿走,越远越好!
- Take it away. - Father, please! Don't let them do this!
下一个。什么东西?
- Help me! - Next. What have you got?
我有一个会说话的驴子
- Well, I've got a talking donkey. - [ Grunts ]
好的,这个值10个先令。你可以证明一下吗?
Right. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it.
好的。说吧,伙计
Oh, go ahead, little fella.
嗯?
Well?
哦,它只是有点紧张
Oh, oh, he's just-- He'sjust a little nervous.
它真的是一个话匣子。说?阏飧霰康?
He's really quite a chatterbox. Talk, you bone headed dolt--
好了。我听够了。守卫!不,不,它能说话。
-That's it. I've heard enough. Guards! - “No, no, he talks!”
我能说话,我爱说话
He does. I can talk. I Iove to talk.
我是你见过的最能说话的驴子
I'm the talkingest damn thing you ever saw.
把她带走。不,不要
- Get her out of my sight. - “No, no!”
我发誓,它能说话
I swear! Oh! He can talk!
[ Gasps ]
嘿,我会飞!
Hey! I can fly!
它会飞,会飞!
- He can fly! - He can fly!
它说话了。对了,笨蛋。
- He can talk! - Ha, ha! That's right, fool!
对,现在我是会飞会说话的驴子
Now I'm a flying, talking donkey.
你可能看过蝇子,而且是一个很大的蝇子
You might have seen a house fly, maybe even a super fly,
不过你肯定没有看过会飞的驴子
but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly.
哈哈
Ha, ha!
哦
Uh-oh.
[ Grunts ]
捉住它
Seize him!
它要逃了
After him! He's getting away!
[ Grunts, Gasps ]
责编:杨粟梅
课程专业名称 |
讲师 |
课时 |
查看课程 |
---|
课程专业名称 |
讲师 |
课时 |
查看课程 |
---|
点击加载更多评论>>